CALL FOR ART: Attention Juried Best of Missouri Hands 2D Artists
I am seeking 4 juried BOMH 2D artists for the upcoming Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Art at Des Peres Hospital Exhibit. The Best of Missouri Hands is very fortunate to be one of four organizations including Art St. Louis, the Foundry Art Centre, and the St. Louis Artists Guild who's members exhibit work at the hospital year round. This exhibit switches out twice a year to keep things fresh.
Below are some of the guidelines you must meet for consideration.
1. Juried BOMH Artist
2. Live within 200 miles of St. Louis
3. 2D Work - Must be wired and ready to hang
4. Size Limits: Finished Size must be at least 20" but no greater than 40"
5. Work must be happy, upbeat, peaceful - appropriate for hospital setting and people of all ages.
6. Delivery of Work: You must be able to have your work hand delivered to the hospital at a scheduled time on November 6th or 7th
7. Show Dates: Show Opens November 14th / Closes April 29th
8. Pick Up Work: You must be able to pick your work up at a scheduled time on April 30, 2018 or May 1, 2018
9. If selected you will be paid a stipend of $250
If interested in applying for this exhibit, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following info
1. In the email subject line: Des Peres Hospital Entry
2. You can submit 4-6 images (Year completed does not matter)
3. Please embed the images into the body of the email AND include them as attachments. High Resolution, as theses will be projected when viewed by the Hospital Board for consideration.
4. Please Include Title / Year / Media / Surface on which it is printed / Finished Dimensions / and Sale Price for EACH PIECE submitted.
5. If excepted you will also need to provide a short artist statement
6. Please provide your Name / Address / City / State / Zip / Phone / Email / and Website with your submission
7. Submissions must be made by July 27, 2017
Again, send your submissions to email@example.com
If you would like to learn more about the program or to see the current catalog of artists currently on exhibit, please visit http://artstlouis.org
Current BOMH Artists currently on exhibit at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis, Linda Green-Metzler, Kim Nunemaker Powell, Dave Carter, and Adrienne Rosen