STLAG Announces Call for Solo and Small Groups Show Proposals
The St. Louis Artists' Guild is now accepting exhibition proposals for solo and small group shows. Works in all disciplines, themes, media and styles. Works with an emphasis in, but not limited to: location, interior, exterior, repurpose, recycle, figurative, paper, negative, and positive space are encouraged.
Artists are invited to present a professional exhibition in one of our two solo/group spaces. In the main gallery, we have our 756 sq. ft space with a ceiling height of 14' 9". Our second gallery space open for proposals is The Ramp Gallery it consists of 50 lineal ft.
Proposals must be submitted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
STLAG Members and non-members are highly encouraged to apply. The eight-week submission process begins March 1, 2017 and closes April 30, 2017 for review by the exhibition committee. STLAG may curate artists for exhibitions other than submitted proposals. Selected projects will be exhibited between Fall 2017 and Summer 2018. Artists will be notified of their accepted or unaccepted proposals by May 31, 2017.
- Submit all application materials to: proposals@stlouisartistsguild. org
- Written conceptual explanation must accompany artist(s) proposal
- Artist(s) website, online portfolio, Facebook profile, or PDF with images of 9 - 12 pieces
- Images of work should include: title, year, measurements, media, and price (work does not have to be for sale)
- Artist(s) bio/resume
- One artist must submit all combined materials for group show proposals. STLAG will not accept multiple submissions for the same proposal.